This is a quick meal that can be ready within 30 minutes. The ingredients are premade and just need to be heated and assembled. Of course, homemade falafels are best and can be premade and then reheated when needed.
- Stonefire Whole Grain Naan Rounds
- Marinara sauce
- Trader Joe’s frozen falafel
- Organic baby spinach
- Sweet peppers
- Set oven to 375ºF
- Bake falafel and sweet peppers (brushed with oil) for 9 minutes, flip, then 9 more minutes
- Place naan rounds in oven the last 4 minutes
- Let naan rounds cool slightly so they crisp/harden
- Layer ingredients onto naan: marinara, spinach, salt+pepper, sweet peppers, falafel (divided into two pieces for ease of assembly and eating), more spinach, tahini
- Bake assembled pizzas for 2-3 minutes
TIPSSeason bottled marinara with cumin, chili powder, cinnamon, salt, pepper, and cilantro:
1c sauce + 1/4 tsp each seasoning (give or take based on taste and desired spice level) + 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
Whisk tahini with a fork to make it creamier and break up any clumps. Oil can be added to thin the liquid out. Do not add water as this tends to harden it.