- Nutritional Yeast
- Oat Milk
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Pasta Water
- Cook penne in salted boiling water
- In a food processor add sauce ingredients: ~10oz extra firm tofu (about 2/3 of a typical block of tofu) + 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast + 2-3 cloves garlic + 1 Tbsp dried or fresh chopped parsley + 1 Tbsp oregano + 1/4 tsp salt + 2 Tbsp lemon juice + 2 Tbsp oat milk. Puree.
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp olive oil on medium-low heat. Sauté 2 1/2 c spinach until it wilts.
- Add cooked penne to the pan of spinach + 1 c sauce + 1 c pasta water
- Season with 2 tsp crushed red pepper, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp garlic powder or minced garlic, and 1 tsp dried onion flakes