Very quick to put together in the morning to prep for work or later in the afternoon once I am already hangry after work. All ingredients can be found at Trader Joe’s
- Falafel Burger
- Vegan Taziki Sauce
- Baby Zucchini
- Romaine lettuce
- Heat falafel burger. Cut into 4-6 slices or cubes
- Slice baby zucchini into quarters. Toss in olive oil and grill in a pan (takes about 6 mins)
- Spread hummus onto the tortilla
- Top with torn up pieces of Romaine lettuce (spinach can also be used instead)
- Slice tomatoes and onions and spread over the hummus. Add with zuchini. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Top with falafel slices then Taziki sauce.
- Optional: add slices of avocado and cucumber.
- You can drizzle with sriracha but I prefer to eat it with sriracha added with every bite 🙂 and alternate the sriracha with Cholula sauce when doing this..highly recommend this!
- Roll up tortilla